Thursday, March 14, 2013

Back From Hiatus with New Work to Show!


Hey everyone,

It's been a while since my last post, but for good reason. I was prepping works for another art show at the New York Institute of Technology while also help setting up and organizing for the show. The event was called "Characters Among Us: A NYIT Fine Arts Alumni Exhibit" and my work was featured alongside some amazing artists. The theme was character design and expressing the character(s) in a very unique way.

It was a very busy and grueling weeks to get the pieces ready, but I finished two works, (One digital painting concept and a 3D Model) and was able to add my own work to the gallery. I felt it was a great turnout of guests and hope to do it again soon. 

I also like to thank Brian Cannady II, who curated the pieces, organized the event, and allowed me to not only contribute my own pieces but also help with the show's creation. You can find some of his work here at his website: ( bcannady.daportfolio.com/ )

Here are the two new pieces I did for the show and will be adding to my website shortly:

(P.S. - these pieces are concepts for a future project coming soon. More details coming very soon....)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment